Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friendless

Hey guys,
it's been a long time since my last upload! aahh...lots of things going on! *trying to focus
it's time to make some serious decisions! =) hehehe
i'll keep you guys posted ok?
Anyways! During my "away time", many goodbyes and hellos had been said it. Lots of fun and cryings passed by thru my life...
Lost my two best friends to Brazil! lol lol lol.....
Being the only child, I think we feel pretty close to friends, am I the only one? I don't think so!
Ok, you must be saying, 'hey girl, you have Jesus, isn't He enough?' I mean, OF COURSE HE is enough. He is love is uncondicional and endures forever.
But I love when my bible says: "A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." PV18:24
See? It's normal to have friends! Specially those who you consider as your brother/sister! C'mon! =D
Those who you can Laugh for hours and never get tired, Those who you can do stupid things and they can still laugh about it...Those who you can trust with your eyes closed....Those who you can share secrets without being afraid of sharing....Those who appears in front of with the same clothes and underwear without being seen...(that really happend! so funny!)....anyhow! REAL FRIENDS! BFFs! lol =D

Well....I think that's it for today, I's feeling friendless! that sucks! lol!
I think I gotta relate more...hillsong connect groups...gotta start it....ai ai ai

Well...well..well...never forget:

*Though of the Day:
"If you don't understand my silence,
you will not understand my words."

WOW,
Peace World+

No comments:

Post a Comment